Zip tie gun can be named as cable tie gun or cable tie tension tool and a gun used for installing and cutting the end of the zip tie manually. For using zip ties, you require best cable tie guns for installing it. You just have to preset the tension in the gun and then attach the gun with a tie head and squeeze the trigger to cut the super-strong cable tie.
Normal Cable Tie Flush Cutters Vs. Cable Tie Gun
|Cable Tie Flush Cutters||Cable Tie Gun|
|Using zip tie flush-cutters, you cannot tighten the cable tie, you can only cut
You can not grab it, you need to take it , sometimes, you may need two hand to cut more sturdy ties
It can cut any size
Cutting stainless steel might get hasty, but still possible with effort.
|Using cable tie gun you tighten and cut do that.
Super easy to tie and cut together which has an ergonomic handle to trigger.
Requires one hand to complete task
Pricier than the flush cutters
It has certain measurements, such as 0.36 mm to 7.5 mm cable ties mainly fits in cable ties.
Stainless steel cable tie gun is specially designed to cut metal cable ties which does it smoothly and with less effort.
When it would reach the pre-set tension, it would cut the excess of the cable ties. If you often use cable ties for various of reasons, this tool will not only save your time and money, nylon cable tie fastening tool will also save your hands from fatigue. Before buying a cable tie gun one must do research on these factors.
- Value: at first know your need. How important is this for you and how frequently you will need this. Check the price of the product and decide whether it is worth buying or not.
- Easy Use: some cable tie guns are tough to work with. So, check whether these are handy and easy to work with.
- Tension adjustment: You will need to adjust cable tie guns many times while working. So, look for the one that offers a tension adjustment wheel on the nose for easy access and fast setting.
- Grip: Grip is instrumental for this type of efficient hand tool. Check the grip whether it is secured humanized, and convenient with less chances of slipping or sliding fro hand.
- Work with heavy-duty zip ties: zip ties come in different shapes and qualities. Check how durable the product is. And also if it is capable of cutting heavy duty zip ties or not.
- Rust- proof: choose and buy a cable tie gun that is rust protected and corrosion- proof. These types’ tools are extremely durable and need little- to- no maintenance.
List of 6 Best Cable Tie Guns For Fencing
Ranking Editor's Choice Rating Read More
1 10Gtek Cable Tie Gun ✪✪✪✪✪ Buy At Amazon
2 Eastwood Professional Cable Wire Tie Gun ✪✪✪✪✪ Buy At Amazon
3 C. K. Tools zip tie cutter tool ✪✪✪✪✪ Buy At Amazon
4 ABN Cable Tie Gun ✪✪✪✪☆ Buy At Amazon
5 Paladin DataShark Adjustable Cable Tie Gun ✪✪✪✪☆ Buy At Amazon
6 Monoprice Stainless Steel Cable Tie Gun ✪✪✪✪☆ Buy At Amazon
Disclaimer: This is an Amazon Affiliate article. Editor Earns commission based on your purchase which involves no additional cost to the visitor.
1. 10 Gtek Cable Tie Gun
This nylon cable fastening tie gun is made of high carbon steel with reverse gear and metal housing. The surface is a stunning blue color that is tough and durable.
The tool can be operated simply and improve the efficiency of work greatly.
The reason this gun is in number one, you can also adjust the tension that will allow you to use it on miniature, intermediate, standard and heavy-duty cable ties. it is so light that you can take it anywhere.
- Flush cut with pro installation
- Easy tension adjustment
- Easy to carry
- Comes in five colors
- Works with nylon cable tie from 2.4mm to 4.8 mm in Width
- Made of heavy carbon steel and highly durable
- Sometimes it leaves a longer tail
- Works less effectively on longer zip ties
2. Eastwood Professional Best Cable Tie Gun
Eastwood cable tie gun is the second gun ever being researched on the market. This can fasten and clean- trim your nylon wire straps with one quick squeeze without leaving any sharp edges. This tool has full metal construction with an aluminum alloy cover.
In addition, It is extremely durable to use without any worry. It can work with ¼ inch cable width. Moreover, adjustable tension helps the ties not to get crimped too tight.
- Adjustable tension
- Long shelf life
- Might not be long-lasting.
This is a champion tool. Remember to use the dial at the bottom of the handle to set your tension. At the top of dial tone, you find the number 1-3 (1 is the lowest tension and 3 is the highest) to adjust the tone.
Just feed the cable at the top of the gun and do your tighten-up task and then cut the rest of it. This super simple and highly recommended.
3. C K Tools Adjustable Tie Guns
K Too Cable tie gun comes in attractive red.
This cable tie gun is imported from China. This is a heavy-duty cable tie gun with fiberglass reinforced plastic body and adjustable pulling force.
It cuts automatically when the pull force is reached. This has heavy duty construction that means it can cut light to thick cable ties easily. The tension adjuster accommodates cable tie widths .094 – 0.189″ (2.4-4.8mm).
- Heavy duty
- Super lightweight
- Easy to use
- Doesn’t work on smaller zip ties
4. ABN Zip Tie Gun
this cable is constructed with full metal and aluminum cover which makes it handy and durable. You can even adjust the tension as needed to make the right tightness.
Now you don’t have to struggle with pliers, cutters, and clumsy fingers while fastening or cutting cables, because this will do these all for you.
Ergonomic handle and trigger design make your fastening work quick and easy. This can fasten cable ties from 2.2 to 4.8 mm wide, 1.66 mm thick.
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Doesn’t cut smoothly
5. Paladin Data Shark Zip Tie Cutter Tool
The Datashark PA70076 Cable Tie Gun helps you fasten and cut cable ties more efficiently. It can efficiently tie, tighten, tension, and trim your cable ties in one action.
It can cut off the excess cable ties automatically and fastens neatly. The adjustable tension helps to change cable bundle pressure.
The jaws grab the ties firmly and do not slip and the teeth cut cleanly, just exactly how you want it to be. This cable tie gun designed for using with plastic cable ties up to 1/4″ wide.
- Adjustable tension
- Heavy duty construction
- The cut leaves sharp edge
6. Monoprice Stainless Steel Cable Tie Gun
The aluminum alloy-made body comes in 4 levels with an automatic cutter which also a manual tie cut-off. For those who like pistol-style metal cable tie guns, then this will be an amazing addition to your tool.
- Comfortable at hand to grab it easily
- Unlike any other tensioning tool, it starts from 0.3mm measurement which is unique. Whereas other tensioning tools starts with minimum .018 inch(4.6mm)
- Pretty sturdy with 1.56 pounds of weight or 0.7 kilograms.
- Super long-lasting
- Premium pricing than metal stainless steel tensioning tool.
7. Panduit GTS-E Cable Tie Gu
Specialty: Unlike other cheap cable tie guns, the Panduit GTS- E cable tie gun cuts completely flush with zero sharp edges.
What We Liked:
- Manufactured in United States.
- This comes in the color black and grey.
- This has an ergonomic design.
- To cut-off the cable tie only a little handle force is required.
- With the cable ties subminiature, miniature, intermediate, and standard cross-section cable ties can be installed.
- This features adjustable tension.
Bottom Line: this cable tie gun really works as smooth as silk. It tightens cable ties super-fast. This is expensive but this cable tie gun worth price and you will not regret buying this.
8. Pro’sKit CP-383 Cable Tie Gun
Specialty: you can do clenching, cutting, and trimming and this comes in really a budget friendly price.
What We Liked:
- It does its job gently without damaging or harming the wires.
- It has an ergonomic grip.
- Different packages are available.
- Tightening is easy.
- It flush cuts nylon cable ties, without twisting.
- spring is not strong enough.
Bottom Line: This is a solid tool. This easily tightens & flush cuts nylon cable ties with tension without twisting the ties. Using and adjusting this cable tie gun is very easy.
9. ACTCRH ACT-CT11N Cable Tie Gun
Specialty: ACTCRH ACT- CT11N cable tie gun is available in two colors; grey and red.
What We Liked:
- It saves your hands and fingers.
- This is a high quality cable tie gun.
- It has a TPR trigger handle for ultimate comfort.
- This automatically cuts off the excess part neatly.
- Tension numbers from 1 to 4 allow you to preset the tightness of the bundle before cutting off the end.
- The handle solid construction offers long service life.
- Does not come with any guidelines for using.
ACTCRH ACT- CT11N cable tie gun ties the cable super-fast and it comes in such a budget friendly price. Now you don’t have to struggle with pliers and cutters anymore. Moreover, you can adjust 4 gears for different types of cable ties.
What is cable tie tools?
A cable tie gun helps to mount a cable and tie it up in an organized manner. It prevents cable damaging and ensures work is completed speedily. Different cable tie guns come with different features. Just feed the cable at the top of the cable tie gun, tighten it and cut it.
How to Use a Cable Tie Gun?
To use it, all you have to do is to load the tie in the gun. Then, squeeze the handle and zip tie will be fastened.
What are the benefits of cable tie guns?
From a lot of benefits, we must have to include faster work, smooth edge, professional touch and easy using.
How should I maintain any cable tie gun?
For maintenance, you have to keep it far away from water for long shelf life. You should wipe it if it comes in touch of water.
A best tool that not only helps with cutting but also assists by saving time and installing fast fencing. Instead of having confusion, you can take a look at our best selling cable tie gun review guide to get the best choice.