Storage space is the one thing that most houses lack. An outdoor storage shelter is a great solution for those householders. Unlike wood or metal permanent solutions, heavy duty storage tents combine a sturdy steel frame with a durable fabric cover to give you an outdoor storage solution for your valuable belongings. Outdoor storage tents can be set up anywhere, be it in the yard, driveway, backyard, or garden. Moreover, they also don’t need to adhere to local building codes, giving you additional storage options without any restriction.
What to Know Before Buying an Outdoor Storage Tent
Assembly: some storage tents can be easy to assemble; they don’t require tools. Other tents might take longer to set up and may require a few tools. Go for the outdoor storage tent, which is easy to assemble as it will save your time.
As the different companies use different types of frames in these tents, it is important to choose the one which is a perfect choice for you. If you live in an area with high winds or heavy snow, you need a more durable frame made of thick steel.
Some storage canopy fabric provides protection against UV rays but is not waterproof, and some have both features. It is wise to buy a storage canopy with both features.
Some tents include the floor in their package, but most do not. Don’t forget to check that out before investing your money in your favorite tent. It will keep the shed off of soil or wet ground.
As storage tents are designed to keep your precious belongings safe, you must ponder the design. No matter what type you are buying, it should blend in with your home and garden.
if a storage canopy is lightweight, easily collapsible, it can be a great companion for camping and traveling.
Before purchasing the outdoor storage canopy, decide the place where you are going to keep it, how big the place is, how much stuff you need to store and how much interior space you will be needed. That will help you to determine the size of the storage tent.
It would be a wise decision if you buy a storage canopy with a zipper. It will protect your staff from rain, UV rays, snow, etc.
Catalogue of Top outdoor warehouse tents
|Editor's Ranking||Editor's Choice||Editor's Rating||Instant Link|
|1||ShelterLogic||✪✪✪✪✪||Buy At Amazon|
|2||Bravindew||✪✪✪✪☆||Buy At Amazon|
|3||Abba Patio||✪✪✪✪☆||Buy At Amazon|
|4||Advanced||✪✪✪✪☆||Buy At Amazon|
1. ShelterLogic Outdoor Storage Shed
- its specialty is it can save itself from harmful UV rays. It has also been recommended as an effective UV protectant by The Skin Cancer Foundation.
- Comes in total of five sizes.
What We Liked:
- Made from an all-steel metal.
- The cover is made from an advanced triple-layer rip.
- Stable and durable.
- It is heat-sealed, not stitched, for superior waterproofing and UV-treated inside.
- The quality ratchet and web strap components keep the cover tight and neat-looking.
- The 7-foot wide zippered door makes it easy to move your tools.
- Instructions could be easier.
The ShelterLogic outdoor storage shed is designed for use in every season and protects your equipment from sunlight, rain, tree sap, snow, wind, and more. The steel frame goes with a 13 step finishing process that prevents chipping, peeling, rust, and corrosion. The bright white interior provides enhanced illumination so you can locate what you need quickly. The package includes a steel frame, cover, double zippered door panel, back panel, 15-inch auger anchors, and easy step-by-step instructions. Three colors are available to choose from.
1.1 ShelterLogic Outdoor Storage Shed
Buy At Amazon
- ShelterLogic 4’ x 4’x 6’ outdoor storage shed is made of a water-resistant 300D polyester cover that protects against harmful UVA and UVB rays.
What We Liked:
- The shed frame is constructed of 1-inch carbon steel with a premium powder coat finish.
- This features a zippered panel with a hook and loop fastener that can be rolled up for easy entry and removal of stored items.
- It comes with a bungee cord rail tension system that keeps the cover smooth and taut.
- Compact and portable.
- The frame is free from corrosion, chipping, and rusting.
- No tools are needed for assembly.
- Does not have any floor.
This is a great storage shed for storing backyard items, children’s toys, sporting equipment, and garden tools. It provides 15 square feet of storage space. This is perfect for small spaces, like apartment or condo patios and balconies.
The kit includes; steel frame, one-piece green cover, hardware kit, temporary spike anchors, and instructions. A good buy indeed for the medium requirement of storage outdoors.
2. Bravindew Storage Tent
- This is a portable and space-saving storage tent that can easily store two adult bicycles (with room to spare), long-handled garden tools, outdoor toys, lawnmowers, pool items, etc.
What We Liked:
- The frame is made of fiberglass rods that prevent chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
- The double cover roof is made of advanced ripstop vinyl tarpaulin that is waterproof, and UV treated.
- The full top and bottom zippers on the door completely seal the door to protect your tools well.
- The velcro panel on the back allows you to pass through a chain to lock your bikes to a tree or post nearby.
- Comes with a carrying bag for easy storage and transportation.
- Very portable and space-saving.
- Get full protection against water, dust, and pests.
- DIY set up without any tools and takes less than 30 minutes to install with fiberglass tools.
- Velcro is not long enough.
- can’t take heavy wind since it is pretty lightweight.
- You can’t use stakes to make it uptight or stay steady permanently.
Bravindew storage tent is recommended for those who want an affordable, portable, and versatile bike storage shed. It is lightweight and perfect for carrying while traveling. You are safe to use it for whole year applications. Above all, the trendy bag ensures easy carriage with a comfortable handle.
3. Abba Patio Heavy duty storage tents
- comes in four sizes
- assured portability ensures great mobility
What We Liked:
- 240 PE fabric is considered as heavy duty and material is polyethylene that is UV and water resistant.
- 1.5 gauge heavy duty steel which is less shaky, stable and can put up with heavy wind blow.
- 6×8 storage tents can be used for smaller cars and moto cycle tents.
- It doesn’t fade away easily as it is UV resistant and can resist water.
- At this moment it comes in two colors.
- doesn’t have floors at the bottom.
- not super waterproof but can put up with heavy wind and freezing cold.
it is highly reliable and has huge sales by people all over the world. on the other hand, due to its metal alloy, you can rely on your heavy storage. Since it has multipurpose use you can store your firewood, motorcycle, scrap items, lawn equipment, backyard items and many more.
4. Advance Outdoor Waterproof Portable Storage Shelter Shed
- Fully waterproof
- Comes in four sizes
What We Liked:
- 2 Removable roll up zipper doors
- Venting design is unique however other tents also have more features with vents.
- 240 PE triple-layer cover that resists UV and is resistant to fade
- Ground spikes for more stability in order to make it more stable and sturdy during different weather conditions like – heavy wind and heavy rain.
- Easy to assemble with tool free frames that can easily put together come along one piece cover.
- Super portable that can be use for multipurpose.
- Doesn’t have floor
- Comes in only dark Gray color.
Point to be noted, not every storage tents come with spikes or ground poles to add additional stability. It does come with high quality fabric to make it waterproof and last long. So a good buy with a great value!
What is a Storage Canopy?
Answer: A storage canopy is an affordable, portable, and versatile shed that is kept in the yard, backyard, or in garden and keeps your stuff dry and safe. They are constructed from high-quality materials and guaranteed to last. From your bicycles to garden tools and pool toys and other outdoor stuff, you can secure anything in them. They are also quick and easy to set up; within 10-15 minutes.
Is a Storage Canopy Waterproof?
Answer: Most of them are waterproof and protect your items and vehicles from the elements of the weather.
What Can I use a Storage Tent for?
Answer: Mostly they are used for storing home and garden tools and equipment. Some tents have enough space for lawn tractors or other vehicles and bikes. Products of this kind are known as sheds or portable garages; they provide versatile storage space that can serve many purposes.
They should have ample space for personal & company vehicles, gardening equipment, snowmobiles, bicycles, and extra home furniture. Moreover, as most of them come with a waterproof floor, they can be used for a night’s stay while camping and traveling.
What is 300 D fabric that most sellers use to mean durability and waterproof features?
“D” is considered as the measurement of units for items related to yarn. The higher the number is before that D, this higher the thickness of that yarn. Especially polyester items come in two thickness measurements, one is 300 and another is 600. so, it is obvious, 300 is more thinner and smoother than 600 D.
Whether you need a little extra storage space in your backyard or want a safe place to keep your bikes while on vacation, this storage tent has you covered. Though they are temporary, they provide heavy-duty protection and additional storage space for a wide range of needs.